Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hide Or Show My Computer

Hide Or Show My Computer

i. If you My Computer on desktop is deleted by you or by Virus you can show it again and also can hide.

GOto Start-Run and Type
Regedit
and press enter.
In Registry editer Window goto Edit and click on Find.
Copy the following text and past in the box and then Click Find.
20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D
After completing search process,
Right Click on the Founded file and Rename it.Note that do not rename all the name only add one word.
For Example,
20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D
Now minimize the Registry Editer window and then go to desktop, you will not see My Computer.
To show it again click on the file and delete the last worf from the name.
or
Right click on Desktop and goto Properties.In the Desktop Tab click on Customize Desktop and there Check My Computer.you can also Show or Hide My Document, Internet Explorer and My network Places by checking them or Unchecking them.
Click on ok, Apply and ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there im posting after long time and will continue after now. I think u had miss me also but sorry as i was being busy in sone importan...